1. Ekpo A. H., Uwat B. U., and Umoh O. J.(1998). Sociology and Economic Disincentives and Incentives for Reduction in Family Size in Cross River State of Nigeria. A publication of Population Research Fund Management Unit. (Completed)- DOWNLOAD
2. Ekpo A. H., Uwat B. U., and Umoh O. J.(1998). Sociology and Economic Disincentives and Incentives for Reduction in Family Size in Rivers State of Nigeria. A publication of Population Research Fund Management Unit. (Completed) - DOWNLOAD
3. "Fiscal Operations In A Depressed Economy, Nigeria, 1960-1990" (AERC, Nairobi, Kenya). (Completed). 1993
4. "The Performance of Cross River State (Nigeria) Food Crop Sector: A Preliminary Economic Study, 1970-80" (Senate Research Grant Committee), University of Calabar, Nigeria, 1984. (Completed).
5. "Resource Allocation Issues In the Nigerian health Care Delivery System", Dept. of Economics, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. State Co-ordinator the project. 1989.
6. "Structural Adjustment in Zimbabwe: Projections on Employment and Price Stability" Research Board, University of Zimbabwe. 1990
7. "Structural Adjustment Programme in Nigeria: Impact on Health and Equity in the Cross River State", IDRC, Nairobi-Kenya. (Completed). 1995
8. "Economic Liberalisation in Nigeria: The Impact of DFFRI" NISER, Ibadan. (Completed). 1997
9. "An Economic Study of World Bank Loans to Nigeria" Centre For Advanced Social Sciences (CASS), Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. (Completed). 1996
10. "Local Government Fiscal Operations and Growth Efforts in Nigeria" AERC, Nairobi, Kenya, (Completed). 1995
11. "Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria", AERC, Nairobi, Kenya. (Completed). 1996
12. "Nigerian Wage Structure and Employment Impacts," National Manpower Board, Lagos. (Completed). 1994
13. "Government Policy, Foreign Private Investment and Economic Growth in Nigeria," AERC, Nairobi, Kenya.(Completed). 1997
14. "State's Vision of Development: Akwa Ibom State,UNDP, (Completed). 1998
15. Lectures in Public Finance Commissioned by AERC, Nairobi, Kenya (on-going).
16. A review of the joint facilities for electives in the collaborative master’s programme AERC Nairobi. (completed). 2000
17. Fiscal Decentralization. World Bank/National Planning (Completed). 2001/02
18. Financing International Co-operation: The Nigerian Experience UNDP – New York (completed) 2003.
19. Constitutional Review of Fiscal Federalism in Nigeria. World Bank, Abuja. (Completed). 2005
20. Fiscal sustainability in the West African Sub-region. Central Bank of Nigeria (Completed). 2005.
21. Revenue Watch Project, Oxford University, U.K (Completed).
22. Macroeconomic framework and Model for the Nigerian Economy, 2009, National Planning Commission.(Completed).
23. Drivers and Sources of Growth for the Nigerian Economy, 2009, National Planning Commission (Completed).
24. ODA Flows to Nigeria, UNECA, Ethiopia, Completed.
25. Sub-national Tax Powers: Nigeria, Forum of Federations, Canada, 2012, Completed